Applications for the 2018 class are now closed.
Next application cycle opens Fall 2019.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Identify as female
- Be able to legally work in the United States
- Have directing experience in their respective fields including, but not limited to feature films, music videos, commercials, digital content and theater
- Have no more than one scripted television directing credit to remain eligible
Submissions requirements are:
- One letter of recommendation from an advocate of the director who is not a talent representative. Letters of nomination will not be accepted from anyone who works for or with talent, specifically managers, agents, publicists and lawyers.
- Resume detailing directing experience
- Reel summarizing the director’s work
- Up to three completed samples of work
- Responses to two essay questions
- One additional letter of recommendation (optional)